- 6ft hexagonal based climbing frame, the base is made from 6'' decking timbers and the posts are made from 4'' square timbers
- Spiral slide or extra long commercial slide
- Routed reinforced set of steps
- Telescope and Steering Wheel
- Reinforced curved rock wall
- Standard platform height is 1.2m
- Enclosed bottom underneath the climbing frame (at 2 sides, allowing a walk way, can also come with a tube underneath at an extra cost)
- In a L- shapoe this would be: 18ft x 12ft
- Different configurations are avaliable (Just ask)
This really is a brilliant Hexagonal climbing frame, it is made to suit your space, garden and specific needs. Can be made with a spiral slide or commercial extra long slide
It has been increasingly popular and we have done more and more over the years and are now introducing this as a standard climbing frame. (It's not very standard)
Complete with a range of features, complete with railings and modules,portholes, either a spiral slide or a commercial extra long slide, reinforced curved rock wall, reinforced steps, tube and opening underneath the tower.
Truely brings your play space to life
Our professional installation service is only available in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. Our experienced team of joiners will ensure that your climbing frame is built and installed to the highest standards.Before you purchase one of our DIY climbing frame kits please visit our installation instructions page or watch our construction videos to determine if you have the necessary DIY skills. We highly recommend that all of our products are installed by a skilled tradesman. Unfortunately we cannot be responsible for issues caused by poor installation.
Check items to add to the cart or